Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Civilization Beyond Earth



If you don't know this, I am a huge Civilization fan. I have played Civ 1, 2, 3, 5, Revolutions and Alpha Centari (and while I haven't played Civ 4 I do own a copy). So when I heard about Beyond Earth I was instantly hooked and have pushed all other games for the year down the list. This to me is a must have, pre-order, take the release day off from work and growl at anyone who attempts to distract me.

With this said I will be having a bit to say about the game as more information is released. So for anyone who may be interested here are a couple of Q&A videos from after the announcement. Thus far this is all I have seen but I know there are a couple other sources that have stuff up so I apologize if this stuff is out of order. I am pretty sure that someone actually has a video of the announcement I just haven't seen it yet.





No comments:

Post a Comment