Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I just needed a place to talk....


So I created Blast Markers in order to talk about Warhammer 40,000 and I thought I would have more time to do so. Post some pics, talk about some games, and muddle through what ever rumors happen to be getting complained about at the time, but I just haven't had the time to paint let alone do much else and the games are only coming along every couple of weeks for a couple weekends in a row and then we are off the rotation for a bit. I also found myself wanting to talk about some other stuff but couldn't bring myself to talk about it over there. It just didn't seem right.

So here I am with a place to say what ever I feel like at the time but most likely it will be about gaming in general with the possibility of an occasional rant (because I can). I know this blog is going to be rather ugly for a while but I am hoping to give it a little time in the near future so that it doesn't look so horrible.


No comments:

Post a Comment